"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- Annie Text Messages Are a Bright Spot for Veteran Caregivers
- VA Waives Copayments for U.S. Native American and Alaska Native Veterans
- Gerofit: It's Good to See You, It's Good to Be Seen
- Veterans Rural Health Advisory Committee Travels to Alaska
- Biden-Harris Administration Executive Order Improves Access to Home-Based Care for Veterans
- Rural Emergency Preparedness and Response Toolkit Helps Rural Communities Plan, Respond, and Recover from Disasters and Public Health Emergencies
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.