"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- Telehealth Augments Flexibility in Mental Health Care for Veterans
- VA Office of Rural Health Expands Research Efforts
- VA, Walmart Open Telehealth Locations to Serve Veterans in Rural Areas
- More Veterans Gain Access to Commissary, Exhange and MWR Facilities
- TeleSleep Tackles COVID-19 Via Telehealth
- Rural Veterans Connect to Creative Art Therapy Via Telehealth
- Research Improves Tele-Eye Screening for Veterans
- Talking About Rural Workforce Shortages
- Veterans Receive Help Through Clergy Training Program
- Connecting Rural Women Veterans to VA Comprehensive Primary Care Services
- Together With Veterans Toolkit
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST) Program Provides Support and Mental Health Benefits to Women Veterans
- Tending to Rural Veterans' Mental Health Needs
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.