"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- VA Office of Rural Health Veterans Rural Health Resource Centers in Gainesville, FL and Portland, OR
- Meet the New Veterans Rural Health Resource Center Clinical Directors
- Rural Health Leaders Discuss the Future of Rural Veteran Health Care to Inform Office of Rural Health’s Strategic Plan
- Beyond Facility Walls: Together with Veterans’ Community Approach to Suicide Prevention
- RANGE: A Specialized Approach for Mental Health Care for Rural Veterans
- Sharing Patient Information Enables Sound Decision-making
- Free health care training for Women service members leaving military
- Technology Enables Medical Specialists to Share Information Nationwide to Improve Veteran Health Care
- VA Telestroke Program Improves Emergency Stroke Care for Veterans
- Gerofit – Expanding Opportunities for Exercise
- Spark – Seed – Spread for Innovation Success
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.