"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- In Memoriam of ORH’s Daniel Mades and Alan West, PhD
- Veterans Find a Home Away from Home
- New Approach Reduces COPD-related Hospital Visits
- Researchers Share Home-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Technology Connects Couples for Therapy
- Rural Suicide Prevention: Together With Veterans
- VA and Walmart: Transforming Telehealth
- At-Home Teaching Tool for Veterans with Diabetes
- Behavioral Health Integrated into Rural Primary Care via Telehealth Technology
- Empowering Veterans with their VA Medical Images & Reports
- VA Exceeds One Million Video Telehealth Visits
- Veterans – Relieve stress with FREE at-home meditation classes
- Enhancing Relational Coordination at VA
- ‘Virtual Living Room℠’ Telehealth Grant Program Seeks Applicants
- New Office of Rural Health Annual Report Now Available
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.