"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” is the third in a series of four issues that focus on VA’s top health priorities. This issue features the priority “improve employee engagement” and ways they relate to increasing access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- The PTSD Consultation Program: Virtual Colleagues for Providers Treating Veterans
- Trainers Bring Training to Rural Areas
- Digitally Connecting Veterans to Health Care Providers
- Get Your Groove On: Telehealth Brings Dance Therapy to Veterans’ Homes
- VA’s Joint Legacy Viewer — Ensuring a Complete Record for Your Clinical Visit
- Medical Foster Homes Provide a New Option for Veterans
- Exploring New Treatment Options for Veterans
- Neuropsychology in Telehealth, Innovative Ways to Reach Rural Veterans
- Meet Two Rural Health Innovators and Champions — Dr. Byron Bair
- Meet Two Rural Health Innovators and Champions — Dr. Michael Ohl
- HealtheLiving Assessment on My HealtheVet: A Bird's Eye View of Your Wellness and Your Health Risks
Fiscal Year 2017
Fiscal Year 2016
Fiscal Year 2015
Fiscal Year 2014
Fiscal Year 2013
Fiscal Year 2012
Fiscal Year 2011
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.