"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- Meet Dr. Sheila Robinson, ORH’s New Deputy Director
- Care from the Clinic to the Couch
- Telehealth Clinical Resource Hubs Enhance Veteran Access to Health Services
- Free National Park Service Lifetime Access Pass for Disabled Veterans
- VA Partners with Microsoft to Improve How Rural Veterans Access VA’s Online Services and Benefits
- Secretary’s Rural Health Advisory Committee Visits Iowa City
- Office of Rural Health Consolidates Four IT Systems to More Efficiently Manage Programs Nationwide
- In Memoriam of ORH’s Lezlie Cohn-Oswald
- Technology-based Eye Care Services is a Valuable Tool for Rural Veterans
- VA Contract with Foundation Medicine Advances Genomic Cancer Therapy for
- The Million Veteran Program Surpasses 750K Veterans Enrolled
- Majority of VA Geriatric Scholars Report Increases in Career Satisfaction
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.