"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans, especially in the areas of transportation. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- VA Doctor Survives Stroke with Help of VA TeleStroke Program He Helped Put in Place
- VA-Funded Program Drove Rural Veterans More Than One Million Miles to Health Care Appointments
- Regional VA Faith-based Outreach Events in July
- VA Nationwide Baby Shower Goes Coast-to-Coast
- Free Provider Dementia Education Curriculum from PACERS
- The TeleSleep Program Helps Rural Veterans with Sleep Apnea
- ORH Website Refresh Updates
- Explore VA Helps Veterans One Day at a Time
- Secretary’s Rural Health Advisory Committee Explores Biloxi Services
- Sleep Study for Persian Gulf War Veterans
Fiscal Year 2018
Fiscal Year 2017
Fiscal Year 2016
Fiscal Year 2015
Fiscal Year 2014
Fiscal Year 2013
Fiscal Year 2012
Fiscal Year 2011
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.