"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” is the final of a four-part series that focus on VA’s top health priorities. This issue features the priority “restore trust with Veterans” and ways they relate to increasing access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- Suicide Prevention Modernization Efforts are Underway Within VA
- Women Veterans’ Health Training on the Move
- Gerofit Helps Older Veterans Get Fit and Have Fun
- Low-level Laser Therapy Trial Explores Benefits for PTSD and TBI Patients
- The Community Provider Toolkit Connects Providers to Key Military Culture and Treatment Resources
- Get Your Medical Records All in One Place with the VA Health Summary
- What Organizational Excellence Means for Veteran’s Everyday Care
- VAR App Upgrades Makes Scheduling Easier
- Reaching Veterans to Improve Access to Benefits and Services
- Secretary’s Advisory Committee Conducts Reno Site Visit
Fiscal Year 2017
Fiscal Year 2016
Fiscal Year 2015
Fiscal Year 2014
Fiscal Year 2013
Fiscal Year 2012
Fiscal Year 2011
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.