"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- ORH Observes National Rural Health Day (NRHD)
- RIFDI Program Creates Leadership Opportunities for VA Clinicians
- VHA and IHS Join Forces to Serve American Indian and Alaska Native Veterans
- Advance Care Planning: A Gift for the Holidays
- Infrastructure Week Arrives for the Veterans Rural Health Advisory Committee (VRHAC)
- ORH Veterans Rural Health Resource Center (VRHRC) Spotlight: Gainesville, Florida
- ORH Supports New Colorado-based Suicide Prevention Resource for Veterans
- New VA Resources Explore Military-Related Environmental Hazards
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.