"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- Office of Rural Health Publishes 2021 Annual Report
- Mobile Prosthetic and Orthotic Care is Expanding Access for Rural Veterans
- Home-Based Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programs Deliver Essential Care to Rural Veterans
- Veterans Receive Prescription Produce from Local Farm
- How Faith-Based Community Organizations (FBCOs) Support Veterans and Their Families
- Dr. Watts Receives 2022 Worthen Award
- Kidney Care Expands with Clinical Resource Hubs
- Funding Opportunity: Broadband Access for Rural America
- Military Environment Exposures Certification Now Enrolling Health Care Providers
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.