"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- Building the Pathway Forward Through ORH’s Strategic Plan 2020-2024
- Are We There Yet? Planning the Innovation Road Map
- Expanding Professional Growth Opportunities for Rural Clinicians
- Rural Caregivers Receive Help
- Secretary’s Rural Health Advisory Committee Discusses Women Veterans’ Health
- Meet Annie, VA’s Text Messaging Program for Caregiver Self-Care
- Social Workers in Patient Aligned Care Teams Staffing Initiative Increases Access to Care for Rural and Highly Rural Veterans
- ORH Testifies on Capitol Hill on Native Americans' Access to Health Care at VA
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.