"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- Veterans Rural Health Advisory Committee (VRHAC) Discusses Health Care Access for Minority Rural Veterans
- Office of Rural Health (ORH) Veterans Rural Health Resource Center (VRHRC) Spotlight: Iowa City, Iowa
- Increasing Access to Physical Therapy for Older Veterans
- ORH Data Visualizations Demonstrate Extent of Recent Rural Hospital Closures
- VA Reaches Rural Veterans to Honor National Healthcare Decisions Day
- Accredited, Veteran-Focused Competency Courses Available Online
- Providing Video Health Care on the Road
- ORH Releases New Videos on Innovation and Home Based Primary Care
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.