"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- VA Reacts Quickly to Hurricane Florence
- Bringing Rural Veterans and Agritherapy Together Through the VA FARMS Program
- VA Leaders Discuss Office of Rural Health Strategic Plan
- VA Video Connect Delivers Care to Veterans on the Go
- Nurse Practitioners: Meeting the Needs of Rural Veterans
- Best Practices in Videoconferencing-Based Telemental Health Techniques
- For Tackling Tobacco, Help for Veterans Is a Text or Call Away
- Celebrating National Rural Health Day
- New Rural Veteran Health Fact Sheets
- Federal Advisory Committee Focuses on Rural Veterans’ Access to Health Care Services
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.