"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans, especially in the area of telemedicine. It highlights the ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- Local Library Offers Private Space for Rural Veterans’ Tele-mental Health Services
- Teledermatology Improves Rural Veterans’ Access to Expert Skin Care
- VA Now Offers Rural Veterans’ More Local ICU Services
- 20 Reasons Why Nurses Love Working at the VA
- VA Butler Uses Secure Messaging System to Announce Facility Move
- United States Senate Confirms Randy Reeves to Lead VA Post
- The House that Toni Chiara Built
- New Veteran ID Cards Available
- Download and Share New Rural Veteran Health Fact Sheets
- Secretary’s Advisory Committee Convenes in DC
Fiscal Year 2018
Fiscal Year 2017
Fiscal Year 2016
Fiscal Year 2015
Fiscal Year 2014
Fiscal Year 2013
Fiscal Year 2012
Fiscal Year 2011
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.