"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” is the second in a series of four issues that focus on VA’s top health priorities. This issue features the priorities “open access to care” and “high-performing network,” and ways they relate to increasing access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- Increased Access to Care for Rural Veterans through Clinical Pharmacy Specialist Providers
- Mobile Veterans Program Delivers Health Care and Social, Therapeutic Activities Closer to Home
- Free Training Videos Now Available Online for VA and Community Providers
- VA Lowers Medication Copayments
- Hepatitis C: Test, Treat, Cure
- Helping Rural Homeless Veterans Find Permanent Homes
- Building a Network of Mental Health Support for Rural Veterans
Fiscal Year 2017
Fiscal Year 2016
Fiscal Year 2015
Fiscal Year 2014
Fiscal Year 2013
Fiscal Year 2012
Fiscal Year 2011
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.