"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- VA’s Telestroke Program is Saving Veterans’ Lives
- Supporting Rural Caregivers Where They Live
- National Rural Health Association Selects VA for the 2020 Journal of Rural Health Article of the Year Award
- Gerofit’s Dr. Morey Receives the VA Rehabilitation Research and Development Service's Highest Honor
- The Power of Telehealth Used in Substance Abuse Treatment
- VA Office of Rural Health Funds Virtual Mental Health Programs
- Individualized Telephone Outreach Reduces COPD Acute Episodes
- Coordinated Interdisciplinary Pain Care for Home-Bound Veterans
- ORH Partnered Evaluation Center Drives Improvement and Innovation for Rural Veterans
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.